- Staff Payments
- Student Payments
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Lifelong Learning
- EVENTS on CAMPUS
- HALLOWEEN & HALF TERM
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CPD CLASSES BASED ON CAMPUS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID 19.PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BOOK ONE OF THESE CLASSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS TIME.
IF YOU ARE ON A CURRENT CPD CLASS YOUR TUTOR WILL BE IN TOUCH.
FOR ANY ONLINE CPD YOU CAN BOOK BELOW AS NORMAL.
Engaging in continuing professional development is a hallmark of an expert practitioner in many fields and in the changing world of education it is more important than ever that teachers and other education professionals refresh their skills, update their existing expertise or undertake learning in a new area.
While the majority of these courses have been designed for educational professionals, they are also open to anyone who may benefit from them. In the event of over-subscription places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Please follow these steps to complete your purchase:
1) Browse through our courses and add them to the Cart. Make sure you have selected the right quantity and session
2) Once you have chosen all the courses go to the Checkout and complete the payment details (select Realex Secure Card Payment)
3) You will receive an email once the order has been processed
4) If you purchase a course on behalf of a friend, a member of the CPD team will be in touch to confirm the details.If you wish to book a course for 2 people please add the 2 names into the name bar. If you wish us to invoice your organisation please call us on 02890 384327 directly.