CPD966: Leading Blended Learning: An Evidence-Based Approach
This online course is offered for principals, senior leaders and school governors as they develop strategic and research-informed approaches to best-practice blended learning now and post COVID-19. Self-evaluation and review will be an important part of the programme to assist leaders in Education as they develop plans for effective blended and hybrid learning.
Throughout this innovative course, the aim is to :
- explore the defining principles of blended and ePedagogy in terms of excellence and standards.
- advance self-evaluation methods to support whole-school or whole-college improvement using research informed best practice evidence.
- observe good to best practice in order to fully appreciate quality blended learning opportunities.
- champion best practice blended learning as a support for schools/colleges by disseminating ideas and plans with others to improve good to best practice in the future.
The delivery of the course will be through live tutorials supplemented by pre-recorded video support.
Week 1 - Defining Blended Learning and Quality Pedagogy
Week 2 - Good to Best Practice Demonstrations
Week 3 - Building a Champion Team - for Learning Leadership: A Model for Impact
Week 4 - Self Evaluation: toward best practice
There is no assessment on this four week course but all participants are encouraged to take part week to week in the programme, including group work online.
Some quotes from previous students include:
- Being more aware of the research and range of opportunities for online learning and teaching of various types for different phases.
- Enhanced Research awareness; improved understanding of the challenges facing teachers/tutors/lecturers; the need and motivation to learn more and to support providers
- Evidence based research informing my understanding of remote/blended learning
Dates: 13th, 20th 27th November, 4th December - Online Classes
Time: 10am - 1pm on the dates above
Cost: £260 (If one principal books, a School Governor goes complimentary)
After you book the first place, please email the second place name if required to email@example.com